Bishop Fixture & Millwork, Balsam Lake, WI
Bishop's 320,000 sq. ft. of cell-based manufacturing and state-of-the-art equipment can support your next rollout or manufacturing overflow. Benefit from a cost effective, American manufacturing partner. For over 34 years Bishop has delivered on-time, on-budget, quality controlled custom manufacturing for leading retailers, restaurants and Midwest organizations. We will add value to your supply chain. Call or email us today to discuss your needs with a Bishop representative.
(6) Heian CNC Routers 5’ x 8’ Twin - Holmag Edgebanders - Holtzler Edgebaanger - Beisse Point to Point Machine Center - Northfield Planers - Tenoner Single End - 3-Spindle Pocket Hole Machines - Castle Pocket Machines - Leadermac Wood Molder - Automated Molder - Brandt Port Forming Machine - Timesaver Wide Belt Sanders - Buffering 53" wide sander - Oscilating Edge Sanders - Holzma Panel Saws - Altendorf Roll Top Saws - Merine Johnson Gang Rip Saw - Powermatic Table Saws - Double Mitre Saws - Complete Finishing Facilities - Wet Finishing Booth - Paint Booths with Green Filtration - Automated Wet Finishing Line - 3-Headed Dry Time Saver - MDF Powdercoating Line - Conveying Lines - Hardwood Humidification System
Summit Milling Machine - 12’ Bettenbender Shear - 50 Millermatic MIG & TIG Welders - Jet Metal Mill Lathes - 300-ton Brake Press - Bettenbender Brake Press - Lagun FTV-2 Metal Mill - Scotchman Iron Worker - Vitap Boring Machine - SHP Spindle Shaper - Titling Arbor Shaper - Pedrozzili Metal Cold Saws - Pneumatic Cutoff Saws - Hyd-mech Horizontal Panel Saw - Super Brown 350 Cold Saws - 8’ Stroke Sander - 6" Oakley Line Sander - 4" Delta Horizontal Belt Sander - Newton Belt Sander - Timesaver Metal Sander - Variable Speed Drill Presses - Hammond Wet Cylidrical Metal Finisher - Sandblasting Machine - Wet Timesaver - Metal Powdercoating Line - Powdercoating Inferared Line Ovens - Wet Paint Line Systems w/ environ. control
Environmentally Friendly Finishes
Bishop's water base paints reduce VOC's by up to 62% compared to lacquers, contain no Hazardous Air Pollutants, and improve finish durability. Bishop's environmentally friendly finish practices also include:
- Wood and metal powder coating for NO-VOC alternatives to paint.
- Bishop's automated finishing line lowers costs & reduces waste.
- Proper paint booth filtration management reduces waste.
- Paint waste recovery and recycling reduces waste.
BISHOP FIXTURE AND MILLWORK, INC. Site by Studio2
101 EAGLE DRIVE, BALSAM LAKE, WI 54810 | PH: 800.841.1284 | FAX: 715.485.3316