We are consciously driven toward the future and believe that supporting our communities requires our attention.
Local and Regional initiatiaves
Bishop Fixture is the largest employer in Balsam Lake, WI and works closely with the city and its board members to support and continuously improve its relationship with its employees and the community. A few of our notable initiatives include:
- Working with the local schools and Wisconsin Economic Development Committee to support their wood and metalworking manufacturing education and community programs
- The Polk County Youth Apprentice Program
- The Dept. of Vocational Rehab
- The Polk County Kinship youth mentoring program
- Karen and Morgan Nelson mentor local citizens through the Kinship youth program
- Local schools student grants support their athletic departments
- The Balsam Lake fire department
- 4H program
- Huber Privileges Work Release Program
- Bishop employee serve as volunteer first responders and firefighters in the local community
Vendor partner & Sub-Contractor Policy
All of Bishop Fixture's vendor partners and sub-contractors are inspected for social compliance and working conditions. When working with international partners, Bishop requires ISO 14001 Certification for social compliance.
MATERIALS & FINISHING
WAREHOUSING & LOGISTICS
BISHOP FIXTURE AND MILLWORK, INC.
101 EAGLE DRIVE
BALSAM LAKE, WI 54810
PH: 800.841.1284 | FAX: 715.485.3316